From:
Wind & Willow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:25:20 -0800
IMPORTANT AND GREAT NEWS---

WIND & WILLOWS FERRET RESCUE
HAS BEEN APPROVED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GIVE-A-DAY-GET-A-DISNEY-DAY
PROMOTION FROM THE DISNEY CORPORATION.

<http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/WhatWillYouCelebrate/index?name=Give-A-Day-Get-A-Disney-Day>

YOU MUST SIGN UP THROUGH THE DISNEY WEBSITE- to participate-
we will schedule a date for volunteering and I will confirm with DISNEY
within 72 hours after your volunteer day is completed-- for more info--
please see website above

for our upcoming volunteer days and events for 2010 the is space
limited-- so please sign up soon..

we will even be having ways you can volunteer your time right from your
own home-- as well as online volunteering.. email me for more info

please put Disney or volunteering in the subject