Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:45:40 -0500
Susie, what a brilliant way to enter the New Year. You opened up your
heart and soul here, and so eloquently told your story. I've seen you
share little bits and pieces of your life and thoughts, but never have
I seen them all tied together like this. I was able to really visualize
what it was like to grow up in what was all too common to deaf children
in the older days, and in such a strict home at that. I understand now
how scaring that must have been to grow up in such an environment. I
see now how your past and present battle with deafness has affected
every relationship you have, every endeaver, and every fiber of your
being today. As I said, I knew about your ferrety life. And I knew a
little about your deafness challenges past and present. But I never
had any idea how that all tied into each other day in and day out.

I am so happy that you feel as if you can share so much to those that
accept and love you unconditionally. And the ferret community does.
Don't you ever doubt that. Thank you for telling us about your first
experiences with ferrets and how it has grown since.

Wolfy
Ps, I'll forever be in your debt for the lovely, warm, loose ferrety
poops you gave me, err the Oracle, at the Symposium a few years back so
I, err the Oracle, could slam it on the dinner table in front of Linda
Iroff in order to give her a "reading". It was a beautiful moment. One
I know Linda will cherish forever and ever.