Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 2010 04:07:01 -0500
We are sad, our secret ferret santa didn't bring us anything for
Christmas. Our shelter mommy has tried contacting the santa, but was
unsuccessful. We are appreciative for anything, because we didn't have
anything before. My sister Foxy has adrenal something. She is starting
to sleep alot. I wanted to share my treats and toys with her, to make
her feel better. My other 2 sisters Weasel, and Ellie where hoping
that the ferret santa would come to. Does the ferret santa exist?

Love with all 4 paws,
Lady Bug