Date:
Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:08:36 -0800
To all of the Santas and my Friends BIG BIG Thanks you. You have warmed
my heart and brightened Christmas for so many

The Christmas season had never been my favorite holiday (until joining
up with Ferret folks) Now the season is NOT depressing and lonely in
fact everyday is better thanks to the ferrets and their folks..

Just so you all know-- You have saved so many little furry souls-- and
in doing so restored faith and saved a few human souls as well..

Merry EVERYDAY-- to you all..

Lisa