From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 23:05:03 -0600
We've moved to a new building
we're all set up the same,
But our name doesn't work anymore
A different city, a building so pretty
Can you help us get a new name?

If you think of the name we chose to adopt,
we'll thank you publicly yes,
but there's more if you're clever, in our new name endeavor
something wonderful for you, more or less.

Rules and Regs:
- Our current name is Emmett Ferret Shelter.
- Our current realm of service is about a 150 mile radius. into E.
  Oregon, as well as Idaho and sometimes N. Utah.
- Emmett is a tiny town, we cover much more area of Idaho than that.
- The new location is in Caldwell (but we don't want to narrow our
  impact.)
- We're the only 501(c)3 ferret shelter (so far) in Idaho.
- Our old initials were EFS, if anyone can come up with something
  snappy and keep the letters, that would rock.

We'd like something non-limiting as our impact keeps growing, but
would like it to be easy to tell where we are by name. (It keeps
the preadoption forms from NY and IL to a minimum)

Be creative!! Please!

We'll keep a list of them. We may take all of part of your submission
and all submissions can be used free of charge by the shelter (legal
junk)

Please email [log in to unmask]
with your ideas and make the subject. New Name!

Thanks everyone!!!

Bill, Laura & the Board of Emmett Ferret Shelter.