Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 2009 12:59:58 -0400
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, Zillas Fuzzy Friends Ferret
shelter/rescue, has been taking a few fuzzies in, nothing to official.
But I am trying, I have relocated to outside of Birmingham Alabama
little town called Moody, My xwife has gotten rid of all my ferret
supplies but Iam trying to get back to the scale I was before she had
her affair and divorced me,she knows what ferrets ment to me so its all
is gone(Thats alright) So spread the word Zillas Fuzzy Friends Ferret
SHELTER/RESCUE IS SOME WHAT OPENED (i have taken in 5 in the last 2
weeks) and home 2 others.

James Barr