Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 03:17:21 EDT
Well, first off I want to Thank all of the two legged ferrets who
responded to my posting of having to find homes for my tiny ones. I
knew the people here were full of heart but I was amazed. Thank You
again.

However, my soon to be ex has declared he wants me to keep the house.
Amazing huh? So with a little luck at finding a halfway descent paying
job I will be able to keep my little family together. YIPEEEEE!!!

I knew I loved my ferrets but the thought of possibly loosing them
hurt worse than the loss of my marriage.

Thank you for being the amazing people I thought you were.

Terry and Nine Nimble Nit Wits
Yahooo!  We can stay wit Mommy.