Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 2009 13:49:36 +0000
Anyone want these calendars=3F I hate to throw them away. I'll give you
the calendars free (or you could make a donation to Ferret Guardian
Rescue in Statesville). You pay the cost of mailing. I live in North
Carolina, 27313 USA. I may find more to offer. : o)

1998 has writing on every month.

2001 has writing on four squares in August, nine squares in October,
one square in November, and one square in December.

OT: 2001 The Wizard of OZ (A special 16 month calendar) 11" X 12"
May/June is loose from the staples, a few of months have one day
marked, there is a small stain on the cover. Beautiful photos from
the movie.

Cat hair and dust an extra bonus!
--
Tequita Williamson,Certified Birth Doula (DONA International)

PLEASE spay and neuter. It SAVES lives!

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough
to take away everything you have." -

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be
ruled by evil men."-Plato