Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 2009 08:29:40 -0700
I have a couple ferrets where the melatonin implant is not working both
ferrets are losing hair rapidly.

What is the Lupron DEPOT? How much does it cost?

Will it help with ferrets who do not respond to the melatonin implant
alone?

Does anyone know what the average cost for adreanal surgery?

I worry about surgery because I've heard stories that some ferrets are
never the same after surgery, it changes something in them and they are
never as happy, alert, or as active again.

Thank you

Mike