Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:20:26 -0500
From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
http://supportourshelters.org/TFC-Calendar-sales.html

yup..we are at it again...
the page is up...the calendars are here...[and SPECTACULAR...as
always!!!]

we got 24 to sell this year...
and as always..the proceeds go to needy ferrets across the country!!!

price???..you want to know the PRICE???
ok..ok..we are selling them for $19.95...and that INCLUDES shipping!!!!

there is a NEW SNAIL MAIL ADDRESS to snail mail to starting with these
calendars and the SOS Fall Raffle...no..i have not moved again...but i
DID give up my P.O. Box...i just was not getting to it in a timely
manner...LOL...

so...if you wish to snail mail a check for your Jeanne Carley
Calendar/s...please go to the site and get my home mailing address...
http://supportourshelters.org/TFC-Calendar-sales.html
or e-mail me..i will give it to you...

as for PayPal...the addy to use is.... [log in to unmask] PLEASE
make SURE you put "Jeanne Carley Calendar" in the SUBJECT line...i will
be starting the Fall Raffle in a few days and i need to know which you
are getting...;-)

thanks again in advance for supporting ferrets across the country
through S.O.S.

and PLEASE feel free to cross-post!!!!

SOSkat
Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.

"Blizzard" products......profits to go to SOS
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

The SOS Summer Raffle starts May 1st, 2009
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ... Leave
the rest up to God.