From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask] 0911 13894 19 46_Re: 134 ferrets need rescued in San Antonio TX13_Cindy [log in to unmask], 29 Nov 2009 21:57:58 -0500425_- Just wanted to let you know that I tried to email this person and it
came back as:

(reason: 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com
account ([log in to unmask]) [-5] - mta1081.mail.mud.yahoo.cot's called. I
need someone willing to call around to vets and pharmacies in Juarez
and help me find the stuff. Anybody? 928-797-0028. [...]39_13Jul200923:05:[log in to unmask] 0907 7308 18 14_neutered males14_Patty [log in to unmask], 13 Jul 2009 14:34:52 -0700446_- Hi everyone...

This may sound like a really stupid question but i have a male ferret
which weve had for 8 weeks. we got him from petco.. sapposidly they
spay or neuter before they put them up for adoption.. squizzy has
decided he needs a girlfriend which is a stuffed teddy bear.. do males
that are neutered still feel the urge to mate?? i dont see any fury
berrys but would like to know if this is normal behavior.. [...]45_13Jul200914:34:[log in to unmask] 0907 7327 110 34_Keeping ferrets 100 years ago [log in to unmask], 14 Jul 2009 00:01:02 +0100526_- FEEDING.
Direct quote from the author
"We(I) do not agree with those folk who feed a solely flesh diet. Bread
and milk ought to be the staple food with the other(meat) auxillary.
Stale bread broken into small pieces and covered with boiling water,
most of the water squeezed off and then cold or warm milk poureed over
it." Twice or three times a week some small birds, livers of ground
game or portions of rabbit without the fur. Give nothing that has died
from natural causes." [...]41_14Jul200900:01:[log in to unmask] 0907 7438 19 41_Blessing the Bridge - book recommendation12_Judith [log in to unmask], 13 Jul 2009 12:16:01 -0400469_- I'd like to share a book recommendation from Teresa Wagner, an animal
communicator who specializes in grief support for the loss of animal
companions -- Blessing the Bridge: What Animals Teach Us About Death,
Dying and Beyond. I'm including a link to her sales page for the book
so you can read her review, not just what you would find on Amazon. It
sounds like a wonderful guide to being with our animal friends as they
prepare to cross over. [...]45_13Jul200912:16:[log in to unmask] 0907 7458 21 37_Cool new web site with FERRET [log in to unmask], 13 Jul 2009 20:20:34 -0400546_- Hi fellow FML'ers!! Thought I would share with you a new web site
with ferrety items on it. Jeanie is a lady that lives near me and
makes artwork in scratchboard and pastels. The ferret design she has
available as of now reminds me so much of my crippled little Crash Man
that passed away earlier this year. I have a license plate and a tote
bag already from her and am going to order some night lights and love
them all. She also has other animals available to choose from. She has
some items for auction on ebay but [...]40_13Jul200920:20:[log in to unmask] 0907 7480 83 47_And Now For Something COMPLETELY Different.....25_Alexandra [log in to unmask], 13 Jul 2009 14:24:59 +0000446_- Dear Ferret Folks-

I've seen Vaccination Wars, and Association Wars before. But now we
seem to be having *both*, with Anonymous rebutting his or her own
Anonymous posts! By the time Anonymous raises his or her tiny, ugly
head I know we're in for trench warfare. Dig in, folks. In the spirit
of "And now for something COMPLETELY different" (Monty Python
reference) let's have something COMPLETELY different! [...]42_13Jul200914:24:[log in to unmask] 0907 7564 100 6_Galaxy14_Sukie Crandall20_sukiec@OPTONLI
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 20:24:33 -0700
IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!

The Midwest Ferret Fellowship announces the

  Midwest Ferret Fellowship Faire
  Saturday, October 17, 2009
  at The Grand Inn & Conference Center
  3221 Plainfield NE
  Grand Rapids, Michigan

This event is presented to educate and promote awareness of
domesticated ferrets as companion pets. Our members are working
long and hard to make this event one that achieves this goal.

SPECIALTY RINGS (open to all ferrets over 16 weeks of age as of
the show date) featuring: ALBINO/ DARK-EYED WHITE, CHOCOLATE,
CINNAMON/CHAMPAGNE, SABLE/BLACK SABLE, SILVER, BLAZE/BADGER,
POINT/SIAMESE, MITT/PANDA, SENIOR.

(*Walk-Ins accepted up to 30 minutes before class starts, $15 entry
fee)

Once again Davenport University's Vet Tech Program has agreed to assist
us with judging and stewarding. Dr. Rebecca Vincent has once again
offered to be our Attending Veterinarian.

We had such huge success with Games last year, we've added a couple...

PAPER BAG ESCAPE, SOCK IT TO 'EM, BEST COSTUME, FERRET JOCKEY, LITTLE
BEGGAR, YAWNING FERRET, CAR RACE, STRONGEST FERRET, CUP TIP, QUICKEST
TONGUE, INDREDIBLE HULK MINNIE MOUSE ($1 per entry per game)

VENDORS to satisfy your craving for purchasing anything and everything
ferrety.

This year we're adding the MFF KIBBLE KORNER with delightful morsels of
food and drink for humans all day long.

All ferrets entering show hall must show proof of rabies and distemper
vaccinations.

Contact:
[log in to unmask] or call 616/447-2978

Visit our website: www.midwestferretfellowship.org
Tentative schedule posted on website subject to change without notice

As of right now, the show packet is not on the website. Feel free to
email me & I'll send one to you.