From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2009 16:56:13 -0400
Oh Travis, knock knock are you in there?
{{{{Possum jumping up and down in anticipation}}}}

Possum here, I have something to show you! Looky looky
<http://www.longmonthumane.org/viewanimal.php?id=7390132>

This is so you can keep my best friend Isabella happy. Don't you think
he is just perfect? Isabella would be thrilled with this little man to
be her friend. He is really, really, really, really, cute. Please
please please PLEEEEEASE let my best friend have him!!!!

Possum senior reporter for Lakeroad

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>
<http://ferretcongress.org/>