Date:
Tue, 12 Jan 2010 05:35:55 -0800
Hi there, I'm a little wet behind the ears for posting to the list
though in no way a newbie as I've been reading it for years :o)

I pick at least one ferret from the giving tree every year and have
never ever heard back from anyone, this time i'm upset because I
emailed the shelter that I picked from and didn't hear back, because I
am in Scotland (UK) I decided to order from Dr Fosters & Smith and save
myself shipping costs, I also bought a stocking for dear little Angus
from eBay. On his requests from Santa he wanted help for surgery which
I also offer to chip in for, I emailed the shelter again to say where I
had ordered it from and that it was addressed to Angus himself as I was
never given a hooman name to send it to and asked for a PayPal address,
still no response. I tracked the parcels to the shelter doorstep but
there was nobody home and it was left there. So I bit the bullet and
picked up the telephone.. nothing, not even and answering machine.

I stewed a bit and then emailed the other branch of the shelter and
actually got a response saying she would try to get in touch since
then I have heard nothing.... Gutted.

I don't want wings and a halo, I don't want praised, I just want to
know he (and shelter mom) got their gifts from us and to help this
wee chap get his surgery.

So Lori Vacca (I know her name now) of NJ branch of Hudson Valley
Ferret rescue if you are reading this please please drop me a line
and put my mind at rest.

Claire (tartanferret) and the Tartan 8 (yes we dook with a Scottish
accent!)
*waves to Wolfy and Laura*