From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 23:27:43 -0800
I wanted to remind everyone that there is still time to get the great
ferret calendar for the ferret enthusiast friend or better yet, for
yourself. The calendars go out priority so it only takes a couple of
days to receive it.

Here are a couple of the pictures in this years calendar:

Thank you to everyone that has purchased the calendar and Christmas
cards. I now have birthday and rainbow bridge cards available. Please
let me know if you are interested.

We want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and holiday season.
Thank you secret santas for taking my babies from the giving tree.

Linda

please check out the giving tree for the shelters all over the US.
maybe, you would like to play a secret santa to a little one in a
shelter http://www.ferretgivingtree.com/
it is such a wonderful cause and such a huge help to the shelters.
find one of the little ones, sign up to be their santa and have a
good time looking for things for him/her. the hardest part is choosing.