From:
Jaya Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2009 20:28:59 -0700
I am a grant writer, and just came across a funding opportunity that
some of you ferret moms with your 501c3's might be able to use.
Unfortunately, the foundation only funds San Diego region. Their
guidelines state:

Animals - The Foundation supports the "No Kill" philosophy of animals.
We have an interest in supporting programs that provide animals with a
second chance. Funding provided in this area must be directly related
to the care of the animal(s). For example, funding may absorb the
cost(s) of veterinary expenses, food, shelter or any other direct cost
associated with the rescue of the animal(s). The Foundation does not
provide funding for salaries or wages. While the Foundation has a
strong interest in protecting the lives of dogs and cats our funding
is not limited to these animals.

This is their contact information:
Toby Wells Foundation
P.O. Box 519
Poway, CA 92074-0519
Telephone: (858) 391-2973
Contact: Adrienne Wells Castaneda, Secy.
Fax: (858) 391-2979

Feel free to email if you need any other information from their
database listing. Hope somebody can make use of this!

Jaya