From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2009 21:56:51 -0400
POSTED WITH PERMISSION

Please respond to Sarah at the email & phone numbers at the end of this
post.

I'm writing in the hopes of finding my 3 year old ferret Balue a
loving, permanent home. I rescued Balue from a pet store at the age
of 1.

I have had him for 2 wonderful years but due to my current living
situation I have to find him a new home. He is incredibly spoiled which
means he will be bringing a few suitcases with him where ever he goes.

He has a rather big cage, lots of bedding, plenty of food, treats, and
toys. Bathing and grooming supplies (shampoo, and nail clippers) He
also has a harness for walks and a travel carrier for trips to the vet.
He recently got a new box of litter (puppy potty training pads) for
outside the cage bathroom accidents, which are very handy.

He got a clean bill of health from the vets and just got his rabies
vaccine. The only thing he has left is a distemper vaccine which can
be done in 3 weeks.

I'm currently living in Burlington.Vermont.

Best ways to reach me are by e-mail (
[log in to unmask] ) or by cell phone (802-999-5720)

[If you can dress him to look like a little lady, please see the
following post! BIG]