From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 May 2009 07:21:05 -0400
Dear FML'ers,

I must say I love you all - maybe Y'all as I'm a Yankee trying to learn
some Texas lingo.

I have read with interest about the "poop" situation - the ferret kid
misses the box, sometimes by an inch, need more practice on the
back-up, sometimes by a mile, didn't see the box.

As a Hospice Mom and getting a kid in the Hospice that has not eaten in
days, maybe weeks, so thin you can read through it, and no vet would
want to try to second guess what was inside, poop does not bother me.

I'm doing cartwheels if I can get any kind of food to go in at point A
and come out looking good (yep, there are "looks" to poop) at Point B.
It tells me I have a clear shot.

I don't care where they do it, just that they do it. I'm a big
supporter of the paper towel industry, recycled ones, and I always
have an extra roll around.

Now, before someone thinks I'm making earrings out of the stuff, I'm
not, but I sure admire a good looking sample. It tells me I have a
chance to pull this one through, and if I can make it, the kid can have
a quality life with enough to eat, cool well water to drink, toys,
soup, treats, warm hammys, hugs and kisses for as long as I'm around.

The Board of Health - they need to address the (sorry fellers) smoking
issues, High Fructose Corn Syrup, MSG in baby food and contaminated
water supplies before they get to me. Trust me on this one, they don't
want to go there with me.

We are all healthy here, the newest kid is showing a lot of promise,
and I think it is because we all have a high fiber diet. You need lots
of fiber. I'm fortunate, I get out of bed, and with all the fur kids I
have, take three deep breaths and have my daily supply of fiber before
I hit the kitchen.

Don't mean to shock anyone, but the word from the President of the
Sisters of the Litter Pan is - Don't sweat the small stuff - just don't
step in it.

Marilyn Ledoux at Ledoux Hospice