Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:06:19 -0700
From:
Joy Collier <[log in to unmask]>
Unfortunately I lost my last ferret over the weekend. I have some
things that I'm looking to give away. I live in Valrico, FL which is
outside of Tampa. I would rather have it picked up but if no one local
is interested I will consider shipping it for the cost of postage or
possibly a meet up. I'd like to give the rescues first choice of the
items so please let me know if you are affliated with a shelter. The
following is what I have:

- Super Pet ferret kingdom cage (~32x32x56) plus wheeled stand (adds
  4 or 5")
- Super Pet 4 level cage (~32x20x30)
- Midwest model 100-29 playpen with extra panels (total of 11 panels,
  each is 29x18")
- 2 large grey locking crocks
- 2 large purple locking crocks
- 1 small blue locking crock
- 1 flip top water bottle -- has stem instead of ball
- 4 large square litter pans
- 2 large square locking litter pans
- 1 large corner litter pan
- 1 small corner litter pan (I used it in the collapsible carrier)
- 1 collapsible carrier with top and front openings
- 1 plastic carrier with top and front grated doors
- Assorted bedding including two crocheted sleep sacks
- Assorted toys including crocheted eggs and rattle balls
- 1 long small clear tube (4" diameter?)
- 1 large clear tube (8" diameter?)
- 1 clear pretzel tube (4" diameter?)
- Large rectangular clear storage bin with 4" hole in front and lid
  (we used it with rice and peanuts as a dig box but it is empty now)
- Grey square storage bin with attached purple tube (used as a den)
- Three 30 qt wheeled food storage tubs. One has ~15lbs Ferret Store
  Original choice food, one has ~9 lbs Ferret Store Natural choice
  food, one was used for litter but is empty.
- Small shoebox size storage tub to sit on top of food containers.
  Filled with random ferret things like stickers, litter treatment,
  nail clippers, ear wash...some things are unopened/unused including
  1 package of Marshalls foam fries and 2 packages of N-bones

Feel free to email me with any questions. I can do detailed
measurements or pictures if needed. Please put "Ferret" in the subject
line of the email in case the message ends up in my junk mail folder.

Joy