From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:43:00 -0500
This is Susie Lee with The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc. and although
we have fewer ferrets than we once did, we still have a vet-bill for
them which we're still trying to pay off. So we're giving this
fund-raiser a whirl with the help of a local print shop which has 3
sets of designs and photos from us, one of the ferret and dove in the
stained glass design (i took the stained glass logo-window outside and
photographed it with the sun streaming thru!, showed up all the colors
very well) and two pictures of two different ferrets...one now-famous
one of the ferret who looked up and SMILED for the camera, and another
of a newly-admitted little waif of a girl ferret who eventually cheered
up with other ferrety company and then later got happily adopted (it
was BabyGirl Chocolatte').

ALL the pictures of each design on each shirt can be seen here...

http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html
 ...and also in the photo album on our Yahoo Group for those who are
members of that.

Wes and the volunteers here especially like to show off the ones with
Hamish the Smiling Ferret.

If you would like one, send a check or money order made out to
 The Ferret and Dove Sanctuary, Inc.
 3815 Tom Lane Drive
 Pensacola, Florida, 32504

for $30.oo per each shirt ordered, and specify sizes medium, large,
x-large, XX-large or even XXX-large (have to ask for another $3.00 for
the triple-x-large size because the printing company will charge that)
and include $3.00 for shipping and handling anywhere in the continental
United States and $15.00 shipping for anywhere beyond the continental
United States (rates have gone up, everywhere, sadly! )

You can also pay via Paypal and specify for (number of) shirt(s) and
what size(es) shirts through any of the payPal "make a donation"
buttons at any of our sites...

http://ferretanddovesanctuary.petfinder.com
http://www.myspace.com/ferretanddove
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html