From:
hockey chica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 11:11:37 -0700
Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls! It's time once again for the
Greatest Ferret Show on Earth, hosted by the Greater Chicago Ferret
Association and sponsored by Ferret Depot (www.ferretdepot.com)

When: Saturday, October 10 Where: Lake Villa, IL

For 21 years, the show has given ferret owners a chance to talk about
and show their ferrets, while at the same time supporting one of the
oldest ferret shelters in the United States.

There's 3 championship rings: Kit, Early Alter, and Late Alter and 11
specialty rings: Albino, Blaze/Panda, Chocolate, Cinnamon/Champagne,
Mitts, Mutt, Sable, Seniors, Shelter, Silvers, Whites

And who can forget the fun events? We've got the kissing contest, tube
races, paper bag escape, and the much anticipated costume contest!

Step right up and check out our vendors! We got food vendors, bedding
vendors, clothing vendors, and this year even a compounding pharmacist!
We got deals! We got bargains!

You like raffles? Well not only do we have almost 100 raffle items, but
we're adding a silent auction this year as well. Many different items
at all sorts of price points! The action at the raffle and auction
tables will be non-stop and exciting. You won't want to miss it!

New this year: A Friday night pasta dinner at the show hotel! How's
that for a chance to meet new friends, catch up with old friends or
just enjoy some Chicago Italian cuisine? Throw in some games with
prizes, and we got a real treat for you!

Interested in sponsoring, donating, vending, or showing? Step right up!
Step right up! There's a little something for everyone at the Greatest
Ferret Show on Earth!
Check it out:http://www.gcfa.com/Show.html