From:
Cecilia M Cretarolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Aug 2009 10:54:09 -0700
I just found out that I have whipworms... Gross but it's a very mild
case.

My question is: Is it possible for my ferrets to have swallowed an egg
and transmitted it to me? I'm 90% sure that they both are perfectly
healthy but I know I should get them checked out if there's a
possibility I got it from them. I know that there are other possible
sources (namely my relatives from Mexico that were visiting earlier
this month), but the health of my babies is my first priority.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me out with this,

Cecilia