Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:19:58 -0400
A friend of mine, who used to be on the FML (she doesn't have any
ferrets right now), asked me to post this.

For sale:

A used Peter Koch castle ferret cage. It has 3 fully floored levels
that are 4' long and 2'deep and about 2'high. Ramps are between each
level. Top level is approximately 2' by 2'. This cage has legs with
wheels on it for easy moving around in order to clean it. Made of 1/2"
mesh hardware cloth, coated with green plastic. It comes with one
section of hardware mesh that can be used to close off levels. All of
the levels can be closed off with hardware cloth or plastic needlework
mesh and cable ties. I had 13 ferrets in this cage at one point, with
plenty of room. Each of the lower three levels could house up to five
ferrets with no problem, and the top half level can fit two
comfortably. It has three cathedral type peaks across the top.

There is a small amount of rust in the tray underneath the cage, but
the ferrets can't get to it at all. You can sand and seal it if you
wish. We bought this cage and legs with wheels for $650.00 in 1999. I'm
offering it for $250.00, price negotiable. If you are a registered 501c
ferret shelter, you will get a *really* good deal on this cage.

PLEASE *only* local people--I will transport it for you, but I have an
old van and don't want to take it any farther than about a 2 hour drive
from Central New Jersey (I live near New Brunswick).

Interested parties can contact me at [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] I will post on the FML when it is gone.

Thanks!

Melody Tomaszewicz