Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2009 23:27:36 -0700
>I want to make everyone aware of the bonded pair of young ferrets
>currently at castle rock DDFL. They have been their since August 3rd
>with no prospects of beeing adopted(according to the website). I am
>afraid if they do not get adopted they will get split up, or worse,
>their stay at DDFL is coming to an end.

Folks, if you are going to post something like this post, make sure you
have all your facts correct, location stated clearly, and an accurate
address with phone number, if possible. None of that was included in
this post. The URL for the DDFL was of no use what-so-ever. (For the
ferrets)

I spent 15 minutes looking through this site and found nothing about a
Castle Rock anything. It took me 5 minutes just to find where this DDFL
was.

MC

[My fault too for allowing the post without finding those ferrets on
the DDFL website. BIG]