Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:16:15 -0700
From:
[Moderator's note: Ardith's note was held for a day so that the
IFC's response (next post) could accompany her questions. BIG]

Fran Prager's resignation from the IFC started me thinking about the
Emergency Love Fund that was started by another former IFC board
member, Judy Cook.

Is the ELF still active? Any funds in the account?

I went to the IFC/ELF website, but it doesn't tell me much other than
how to donate. However, the person to send funds to is no longer a IFC
board member either. The last update was Dec. 2006

I planned to offer a Christmas theme quilt for the SOS Christmas raffle
this year, with those proceeds going to the ELF. Also, is there a way
to know how much has been donated, and how much has been sent to those
that qualified for these funds.

I'm really curious because I was in on this from the ground up and feel
a special connection.

Hopefully the info will be posted on this list so others might be
encouraged to support the ELF if it is going to continue.

Ardith