From:
Tara Radford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jul 2009 02:37:08 +0000
Hi! Another gal, Angela and I are putting a current list of ferret vets
together for the entire US.

I know lists have come before but just myself alone, I have lost 2
who moved on to different areas and I had to search for weeks to find
another reasonable great ferret Vet and I found her in a very unusual
clinic.. plus I have used Vets who were touted as great who knew
little... recently many in our group (Clubmedferrets) have been having
a very hard time finding a vet.

Please E/Mail me your Vets name, clinic, address, phone, ...then
include their treatment of your ferret , general prices, experience
etc....really anything you can think of..... Please include the Vets
who weren't as good or who's prices are way out of hand. Please explain
your reasons.

E/mail your answers to this E/mail addy or I prefer to my laptop

As soon as we have it completed we will put it on a website and let
everyone know. You will not be mentioned so no worries but please, no
personal feelings between the two of you if its a great Vet. (unless
warranted) someone else may get along with them fine.

Thanks so much!

Tara and Angela;)