From:
Tressie Dutchyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 2009 21:33:13 -0300
Randy,

We are located in Atlantic Canada and have done transports in
collaboration with FRSO and MaFF. If you have any possibility of
volunteers transporting ferrets this far east we could probably help
you out. Typically we meet half-way so you wouldn't need to transport
all the way.

Email me at [log in to unmask] if you would like to explore this option.

Tressie

Chair
Ferret Lovers Society of Atlantic Canada
http://www.flsatlanticcanada.org/