Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 09:38:15 -0400
Just 3 FYI's on Galaxy D: First off, AFA allows Galaxy D for Canine
Distemper Vaccination for it's shows. We've been allowing Galaxy D
for the last several years. If those who keep saying otherwise would
bother to read our show packets then they'd know. Second, Merial bought
Schering Plough the makers of Galaxy D and I've heard Galaxy D is being
phased out. Looks like we won't have Galaxy D available in the near
future. Third, I've had ferrets react to Galaxy D shots. I've also
known of other folks who've had reactions with Galaxy D shots. The
ferrets who have reacted all had been vaccinated with Purevax or
Fervac sometime in their history.

Just wanted to share,
Vickie

Vickie McKimmey

Just a Business of Ferrets
www.jbferret.com
American Ferret Association
Director of Shows and Special Events
www.ferret.org
Author of Ferrets: An Animal Planet Pet Care Library Series Book