From:
Kevin Farlee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 2009 13:09:35 -0700
Just a quick update on the ferrets that came from Ed Lipinski's
ferretry.

During the week, we were invited to come and take the last of the
ferrets, so we now have the last of them in our care.

Most of the ferrets are doing well. Some can be readily handled and
snuggled already.

One of the last ones, a Canadian ferret, is having stomach issues,
and is home with one of our volunteers for round-the-clock care.

I believe he'll be OK with care and love.

A few people have written asking about making donations.

That is most generous and appreciated.

I can't even begin to compare this small effort with some of the huge
rescues like the McKay rescue, so please don't think of it that way,
but like every shelter, we appreciate any and all donations that anyone
would like to make.

Our website is http://www.washingtonferret.org/ and has more
information about us.

If you don't choose to donate to us, that's fine, but please find a
local shelter and donate to it.

Thanks,

Kevin Farlee
President,