From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 19:14:43 -0700
Dear Everyone,
if you weren't here for Ferretstock 2009, you missed a great party.
All day and evening folks just kept coming, and a wonderful memorable
time was held by all. These are just the most difficult of times for
shelters, and myself and all the volunteers here at Rocky's thank you
all for your well wishes, donations, participating in the raffles and
support in many ways. We are moving forward into Rocky's 15th year as
a shelter, and because of your support we can continue that mission we
set out to do so many years ago.

Congratulations to Brandon Caire for being the winner of the Mega
Millions year subscription!

Please support shelters in any way you can. Money is tight and lives
have changed dramatically in the past year with this economy. Please
consider a family activity of going and spending the day helping out
a shelter in your state. It will be one of the best experiences and
memorable outtings your family could do.

Best to you all. See you at Rocky's OKTOBERFEST in the Fall!

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
Parkton, MD 21120