Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 2009 14:18:52 EDT
Good Morning Everyone,

Well, so far so good Lucy and Thor seem to like the hammock and were
all curled up in it this morning. I am going to get them out after
while for some play time in the back room.

Lucy loves the ferret mix. She was feeding them Purina One chicken and
rice. I was concerned about that because it isn't in our mix. I thought
if they don't eat I will go get them a bag of that and keep an extra
bowl in their cage and also mix it in with the mix I feed but I don't
think I have to do that for Lucy the little dew was eating away last
night. I haven't seen Thor the other who is a Chocolate eating yet but
I will keep an eye on him. He knows that is food so he won't go hungry.
Sooner or later I will catch him eating. We are going to start them on
some chicken soup so they get use to it. Besides Lucy the Dew can use
some. She isn't as active as Thor.

According to the lady one of them is 4 or 5 and the other is 6 or 7.
They are very sweet ferrets and I am praying they won't have a hard
time adjusting to a cage in fact I think once they do they will like
it. It will give them a sense of security.

God Bless You
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue
3356 Harlansburg Road
New Castle, PA