From:
Carolyn Distel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 2009 12:35:25 -0700
I don't know how many know but Kimberly from Pingford's Porridge lost
her 9 year old Hannah who went to the Bridge this past Thursday. I've
not seen anything here letting people know.

Kimberly rescued Hannah from being euthanized at only a few months
old. She was originally purchased as a pet for a young girl who lost
interest in her and the girl's mother had decided to put her to sleep
but Kimberly went and got her.

Kimberly is heartbroken and though I had never met Hannah I cried to
for all the wonderful things I heard about her. Kimberly is such a
wonderful person I thought maybe some of you would like to send your
sympathy and prayers her way. [log in to unmask]

Thanks for reading.

Carolyn