From:
Dianna Stover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:51:19 -0700
A friend and I want to start a ferret group here in CA. I have been
looking for some free ferret clip art. I had a CD of Deva's art but it
bit the dust. Anyone know of any web sites I may try? We would like to
do a flier to advertise our new group. Also business cards. Since we
don't have money to buy the art, Free clip art is what I'm searching
for. Any help would be appreciated. So I don't tie up the FML, e-mail
me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Dianna and the 2 illegals