From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 2009 03:16:25 -0400
Dearest, and I do mean DEAREST Sara ferret,

I am sorry for the grief you feel because this non-emotional "person"
(used loosely.)I missed what this "person" has done this time, but I
know it must have been horrific.

I just want you to know that I cannot begin to thank you from the
bottom of my heart for the beyond wonderful job that you do, and for
all the comfort you have given me. You have given me peace when there
was none to be had at the passing of many ferrets you have greeted.
Because of you, I know my babies will be fine, Because of YOU, i can
sleep knowing my babies, who most of the time don't know what's
happening, meet you first.

YOU ARE A WONDER AMONG WONDERS, and your heart is made of solid gold.
Thank you for all that you are and all that you've done for all of us,
AND our precious babies. Please don't waste tears om the"man", he isn't
worth it.

Sincerely
Sue Pyron