From:
Priscilla Gabrielle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 20:44:41 -0400
Dear Pie O'Pah,

Bless you, and Thank you for telling me of my Trixies arrival at the
Bridge.

I know my Trixie is safe, healthy, happy-and best of all--with her
sister Blossom. Seeing the two of them laughing and giggling through
your eyes brought such joy to my heart, even though my eyes still fill
with tears. I know she is destined to become an Angel. She has such
beauty, both inside and out. I will love her always , as with her
sister-Blossom!

Fly high my little girl--you are the best girl, and all I could have
asked for! Give Blossom a hug for me! I miss you both so much. -and
Pie, my prayers are with you and your non fuzzy family. Your kindness
and beautiful words have meant so much to me, and will be treasured
always. Thank you for making my Trixies greeting so beautiful.

With great fondness,
Priscilla
Mom to Ralph
Missing Blossom and Trixie-Always, at the Rainbow Bridge