From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 2009 04:14:08 -0500
Will you please help Angelica to find her sisters already there?

I got her & her 3 sisters back about 5-6 years ago. I called them my
butt guns as they'd not been descented. They were the lovingest babies.
Angelica gave such sweet kisses as did her sisters. She was an albino.
Her sister Serrendippity was a DEW, & Morgani was a dark sable. They
leave behind a sister, Karintha Child to mourn for her sisters. They
never did like others ferrets.

Never to be forgotten & always loved, fly high my sweet Angelica.

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
#65 P.R. 1512
Midland City,Al 36350
334-873-4065
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AL132

A 501-3c ,no kill
we always need volunteers
Please help us with funding & do a Good Search with us!!

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice