From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 15:44:22 +0000
Oh, no, Gordon-This is much more than a re-run of The Day The Earth
Stood Still!

I am thinking maybe FLO. I am thinking maybe I activated an FLO Sleeper
Cell in my *own home*. (Never, never trust a weasel.)

This morning the cage is glowing faintly, a soft lime Jello-green. And
there is a *hole* gnawed through the ceiling above it that leads to the
attic. A hole just the diameter of a weasel. I went into the attic and
there is a wire, spliced many times that leads from the outside of the
cage through the hole to the old TV antenna that is still in place up
there. We've never attached it to anything, we just think it's kinda
fun up there, a dinosaur of a lost industrial age.

Well, it's attached to something *now.* And the whole antenna is
tipped. Best as I can tell, it's tipped south and east. I'm guessing
that's the general direction of MAFF (Massachusettts Ferret Friends)
and South Shore Ferret Care. I've suspected them for years of being a
big FLO security node.

The old computer hard drive now installed next to the J-Feeder is kind
of whirring, and some of the vacuum tubes newly wired into the cage
bars are lighting up in repeating patterns. I'm thinking my old TV
antenna is actively *broadcasting*, but I have no idea what.

That umbrella you couldn't find, Gordon? Think *antenna*.

Klatuu Barada Nikto.

DON'T SAY IT!
DON'T SAY IT!
DON'T SAY IT!

Omigod. The tractor just started up. I have to go now.

Alexandra in MA