From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:01:52 -0800
There are now three ferret molds available at
<http://www.deva-arts.com/>

The Face mold and the oval mold have been around for awhile, but I had
the oval mold deepened, it was too shallow before.

The NEW curled up sleeping ferret mold is a single ferret and the mold
is made from silicone to be able to get the deep parts. It even has
fur. This was specially made from one of my drawings and has become a
favorite.

Soon there will be a small version of the curled ferret for making
truffles or guest soaps. There will also be a 3-D standing ferret that
is 4" tall coming soon. This will make a great replacement for the
chocolate Easter Bunny in the Easter basket.