From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2009 00:33:23 -0500
The net is chocked full to the brim of forums for feeding raw, feeding
live, and feeding whole  prey versus kibble.  Do you think we could
all agree to disagree as to who is right and wrong and get back to the
topic of loving ferrets and being friends?  I for one would like that
a lot otherwise my copies of the FML will continue to go in the round
file when I see it has nothing more than more wizzing contests over
who is right and who is wrong.  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.