From:
Michelle Rocks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Dec 2009 09:33:28 -0800
I just purchased a Petersen Farm ferret 3 days ago:
<http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j216/sidaytona1/images/logan.jpg>

He's currently eating canned Wellness kitten food, as well as moisten
kibble (Totally Ferret, Zupreem and 8in1 ultimate). The petshop owner
suggested that I consider feeding a raw diet to help keep him healthy.
He was a firm believer in the way that European ferrets are raise and
gave me a bag of Stella and Chewy's Frozen Kitten Food to try it out.
I am used to the brand of food, I feed a patty of the freezed-dried
chicken to my dog daily as a healthy late afternoon snack... but I
want to know what everyone thinks of the food for a ferret?
<http://www.dodgerzden.com/stella-chewys-feline-raw-chicken-diet.html>

Any advice will help :)