From:
Lurkepus Lurkepus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2009 15:40:54 +0200
Hi

My name is stig . i'm a Norwegia ferret owner and i'm also selling
ferrets . A few weeks back one of te ferrets i sold last year suddenly
fell ill , we suspectet dehydration since it was summer and hot . He
was given treatment for dehydration and penicilin .

he started to get better but suddenly got much worse . we brought him
to one of Norways best ferret vets and when he opend him he had nevenr
seen anything like what he did see in this ferret. At the time we
didn't know about the virus and samples were sendt to Germany for
testing . ther were 3 labs doing the tests and when the answer came
back it was a strain of corona virus witch had ben found in just 100
ferrets world wide.

we know that there are noe vaccine , cure or treatment . we also know
that the virus could be mistaken for cancer unless you test for the
virus .

At the moment we don't know to much more about the strain of virus we
have found so any information wil be appreciated.

if you have any information that you think can help us please contact
us on this mail adress [log in to unmask]

Best Regards

Stig