From:
Carolyn Distel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 15:51:29 -0700
I had to respond about the Towers and Slides.

I have a tower and my ferrets love it. I'm not sure how long I've had
it but I think its just over a year. They haven't tired of it. I was
hoping to add a Slide this month but couldn't because of...vet
bills.... Hopefully, next month.

I want to get a slide to go with the tower as my ferrets like to slide
down the tower. They push themselves off and slide down from the top.
If they stop on the way down they push themselves off and slide again.
Sometimes on their tummies sometimes on their backs.

Though I don't have a slide I want one very badly and know the fuzzy
crew will be thrilled with it. We all love the tower and don't know
how we lived without it. I think too that they're great because they
provide a lot of fun and exercise in just a little space. Great if
you are short on space. Lots of fun for the crew to play in lots of
fun for me to watch them.

Thanks,
Carolyn