From:
Maria Schon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Sep 2009 19:05:42 -0400
This is about the Tower of Fun question. I have the tower of fun with
out the slide and the ferrets just love it!! I am also considering
getting the Tower of Fun with the slide as I know the fur kids would
love that as well, great idea for a Christmas gift!!! Works for me!!
Trust me your kids will love either Tower!! They are made so very well
and the fur kids just love going through them!! Good luck on your
choice, but know that your fur babies will love either Tower!!!

Maria
And of course: P.J., Tillie, Shellie, Ricky, Lucy, Fergie,