From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 13:22:25 -0700
This weekend was our annual open house and ferret frolic. This is only
the second time that we have held a frolic, but it was a HUGE success.
There were more than 60 people in attendance and lots and lots of fuzzy
little ones running around in the pens playing and digging up the dirt.
We had the cutest costume contest and a punk rocker with green spiked
hair and a leather jacket was the winner. The sugar plum fairy was
second and Anna Banana dressed in a banana suit was third.

A HUGE thank you to April from Performance Foods for coming and helping
and for being my PA for 48 hours. She is the best auctioneer you could
have. It was so good to finally meet her after all of the these years
of talking on the phone. If you haven't had the opportunity to meet
April, you are missing a very vibrant and fun woman, that i adore.
Travis you are a very lucky guy.

To everyone that donated items to help with the raffles, thank you. We
sold lots of raffle tickets and there were awesome items with many very
very happy attendees.

For those of you that live in NV and CA if you couldn't make it this
year, please plan for next years open house. It will be about the same
time next Sept. You won't be sorry.

Thank you from all of the ferrets and me.

Linda