Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2009 12:07:57 -0700
The other morning I walked out into the enclsoure and found Serena and
Cyborg playing. Serena looked up and at that time Cyborg jumped on her
back end and she was so suprised she scooted quickly away, until she
realized it was Cyborg then she smiled and ran back to play as he
slipped into a tube. When I brought Serena home she was the same size
as Cyborg, now at 18 pounds she doesn't realize the size difference. We
are working on it. She tries to play with the ferrets but she's too big
and they often run away from her. To them she is like a bull in a china
closet. When she wants to play she will climb into their sleeping spots
or into their open cages to wake someone up to play. That doesn't go
over very well either. Ferrets can get mighty grumpy when you wake them
that way. Whatever she sees the ferrets do she tries to do. She's too
big to get into the lazy susan below the cabinet, but she sure tries.
She gets herself stuck on top of cages and has to yelp for me to come
get her down, all the while the ferrets that climbed up there are
snickering at her.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org