Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:58:46 -0400
Hey Lori! I have an Ecoquest air purifier in my home. I was told about
these from a friend of mine who has a lot of reptiles. I use to have
the Flair unit and have moved up to the Fresh Air model. The Flair
covers 2200 sq feet and the Fresh Air covers 3000 sq feet and they are
small units. They are usually quite expensive but if you go to ebay
you can find some good prices on them. Just make sure to check out the
seller and their feedback/return policies. I currently have 23 ferrets
in my home and have people come in and comment that it does not smell.
Here is their website to check out their products. I'd also like to
add that I am not a distributor or sell these units. I just highly
recommend them from personal use :)

Kim Kelly
Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat
http://floridaferrets.webs.com/