From:
Deanna Crislip <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Feb 2009 21:34:12 EST
Hi my name is Deanna and I am new to the list and have been reading for
about a week. One of my ferrets(a cinnamon male) that I rescued about
6 months ago has been having some really weird stuff going on and I
wondered if all of you had an idea about what to do with him. I have
6 ferrets and he seems to be the only one having a problem. When I
got him he was really thin and his ribs were even sticking out. Over
the last six months I have gotten him to gain weight by giving him his
choice of cat food, marshall ferret food and a second local food from
our pet store. Now he is loosing his hair. He seems healthy except for
his hair loss. He is very active and always ready to play and eats and
poops appropriately. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Deanna and Cinnamon(the half bald one)