From:
[log in to unmask][log in to unmask] 0908 12746 71 66_*sigh* Heloise dropped the ball when it comes to ferret ownership.15_Kesrael [log in to unmask], 29 Aug 2009 12:44:38 -0400489_- I don't usually read 'Hints from Heloise' but when I saw the 'The
'sweet' facts about owning ferrets' hhis is a wonderful Card Exchange for everyone. It's not just
fun receiving the cards.. but sending them too is loads of fun for
everyone! Get your kids involved (hooman and furry) make an evening
of it! [...]50_8Apr200910:33:[log in to unmask] 0904 7595 16 35_Cleaning Products for a Ferret Cage14_Melanie [log in to unmask], 8 Apr 2009 08:13:12 -0400482_- What does everyone use to clean their ferret cages? Currently I am
using an organic, biodegradable cleaner but I am running out and can't
seem to find it at the store again. He has plastic ramps and floors.
Advice is very welcome! Rascal is very particular about the cleanliness
of his cage ... my fault, since I've been meticulous about it since I
got him at 9 weeks of age. But I think in general, ferrets are
extremely clean little critters. Am I right? [...]45_8Apr200908:13:[log in to unmask] 0904 7612 69 15_Laminate [log in to unmask], 8 Apr 2009 07:39:32 EDT453_- Oh Boy! I have laminate floors and let me tell you I doubt if I'd have
them again with my animals (ferrets 7, dogs 4,cats 2, fish and a bird)
We were told when we bought that it had a 25 yr guarantee against water
and ammonia (urine). Ha! What a laugh. Especially since we explained
what kind of family we had before we bought. If left wet it will begin
to bubble at the seams. Hence my ferret room has many tiny bubbled
spots. [...]36_8Apr200907:39:[log in to unmask] 0904 7682 60 16_Ferrets and [log in to unmask], 8 Apr 2009 12:04:12 -0400471_- I agree with the person that wrote to know the breed. My rescue began
during Hurricane Katrina. I had been only with 2 ferrets that were
personal ferrets and the numbers grew - why - I am also with the Humane
Society of NW Louisiana, HSNWLA, When the ferrets began coming in to
our emergency shelter the rest of the HS did not know anything about
them so they asked me if I could take them and thank goodness for
everyone's help with cages, etc. [...]43_8Apr200912:04:[log in to unmask] 0904 7743 19 10_Re: [log in to unmask], 8 Apr 2009 12:21:05 EDT421_- >From: Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sweet Hebert, Sweet Boy.
>
>...Sometime between Saturday night and Sunday morning my sweet Hebert,
>just a little shy of a year old made his Bridge CrossingAlexandra,...

I am so sorry for your loss of Herbert last night may he fly high and
Dook on little one until you meet again someday. Rest in Peace!! [...]43_8Apr200912:21:[log in to unmask] 0904 7763 10 27_Re: Sweet Hebert, Sweet Boy11_Joan [log in to unmask], 8 Apr 2009 19:36:11 -0400126_- *....Somewhere, he is leaping, leaping....

At the Bridge Place, he is SOARING, SOARING!!!

[Posted in FML 6297]44_8Apr200919:36:[log in to unmask] 0904 7774 130 17_Master Largo News14_Brenda [log in to unmask], 9 Apr 2009 20:06:02 -0400457_- April 2009
Master Largo's News

Possum Senior Reporter
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order
Andy watching from Rainbow Bridge

Possum here: Here comes Possum fuzzy tail, hopping down the weasel
trail, hippidy hopping Easter's on its way.

Suzie Q here: oh brother what ferretone bottle have you been into, or
was it the prednisone?

Possum here: No ferretone bottle I'm just excited that Easter is this
weekend! [...
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 2009 10:29:28 -0400
You have an uncanny way of making me cry - just about daily. When I
read your greeting for Little Man - I was sobbing. Do you have ANY idea
of what you mean to us? Do any of our "former' greeters know what you
mean to us? Have we thanked you ALL for giving what you have, just so
we could feel better. I cannot imagine the pain that you must have to
go thru when you hear another furry story - and know you have to come
up with his/her greeting. Me, myself? I just couldn't do it. I couldn't
do the daily broken heart thing. But there are some people who are
exceptionally strong and you happen to be one of them. My favorite
animal, next to my fuzzies - is the Horse. When you spoke of the black
stallion, I cried even harder. I had a black stallion once, many years
ago. His name was Zeus. He died as a young guy - around 3 or so - when
he slipped on ice in an ourdoor rink, that was supposed to be sanded
and clear of ice, and broke his neck. He was the gentlest horse in the
world - and even being a stallion - he was never "mean-spirited" to our
outdoor animals. Hey - maybe that is the stallion who came to show his
gentleness, who knows? With this story you wrote today - you truly gave
us all back, what "that man" tried to take away. You gave us back the
confidence that The Bridge is still there, and that there is someone
that will always be there to give them their wings. God bless you Sara,
and all the past greeters who have made our losses more endurable.
Without you - there would be so many hearts that couldn't be repaired
for a long time. With you - we can move on because we KNOW in our
hearts - they will be ok.

Thank you all Bridge Greeters. May God bless you all, for the love
kindness, sympathy and understanding you have given to all of us, at
one time or another.

Kim and Her Army of Idiots