Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:19:46 EDT
From:
There are no words that can express the sadness I felt when I read
Mr. Lipinski's horrifying post. To intentionally hurt someone is
unforgivable and I hope he takes the time to reflect on the pain he
caused...

That being said, I just want to say thank you to all of the Bridge
Greeters for the time, the love and the tears that all of you put into
the greetings for those of us who have lost a fuzzy.....yep, I am one
of those strange people, a true believer of the Rainbow Bridge, and
there are many of our family's fuzzy angels waiting there for me...it
would hurt just as much to think I would never be with them again as it
did to lose them.....dealing with the pain of losing one.....or in our
case last year, in the space of about 2 months, we were losing one a
week.......is hard, many tears are shed and many questions asked - did
I miss something, is there something else I could have done to save
him/her, what if.........and I know all of you who have lost fuzzies
know where I'm coming from......and then......we get an email from one
of the Bridge Greeters, and it isn't long before we're reading such a
beautiful greeting......kisses sent on stars, the reflecting pool.....
and through all of the greetings, you can also feel the love and
sadness the Greeter feels for you......I've never read a greeting for
any fuzzy, that I haven't had tears in my eyes......that's why I won't
read them before going to work.....when one is helped to cross the
Bridge, he or she is usually so fragile....and to read how they've
gotten all their hair back and how they're dooking and playing, just
is a feel-good feeling.....all of this to just say thank you to all
the Bridge Greeters for making our losses and sorrow easier to deal
with and for sharing with us the hope that one day they'll be giving
us little fuzzy kisses once more....there is a very special place at
the Bridge for each one of you...

Bill, thank you for all you do......I wouldn't want to be in your shoes
and have to moderate some of these posts.......my mama raised me to be
a lady but after reading some of the flaming ones, those people are
truly lucky YOU are the moderator......lol

Kathy