Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 2009 09:07:36 -0800
From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Many heartfelt thanks to everyone who bought tickets and donated
items for our latest Friends of Ferret Shelters raffle. You all
helped to raise a phenomenal $1,273 for the Oregon Ferret Shelter!!!
With about 170 ferrets in residence, your dollars are MUCH needed.
Shelter operator Chris Mathis said the raffle proceeds will pay for
lifesaving surgeries for about half the kids on her waiting list!

FOFS will be launching another raffle very soon. We're all feeling
the hurt from the economy, and ferret shelters are getting pounded
more than most. A few spare dollars here and there really can be a
lifeline to a shelter on the edge.

Here is the list of winners from our raffle for the Oregon Ferret
Shelter:
- Earth, Water & Sky handmade quilt: Jeffrey Rosenberg
- Rhinos, Dinos & Hippos, Oh My! ferret gift basket: Claudine Bailey
- Creative Memories Sweetheart Scrapbook set: Lisa Harris
- Mom & Furkid Valentine Love gift baskets: Mika Gentili-Lloyd
- Hearts Full of Love handmade bedding set: Cindy Proudfoot
- Freshwater Pearls & Amethys Earrings jewelry sets: Ollie White
- Non Your Mother's Lighted Compact Mirrors set: Katherine Barich
- Clara Rodriguez Ferret Print: Nancy Busso
- Art by Joy six-piece ferret art set: Stephanie Richmond
- Ferret Playpen Carry Bag and Mousepad set: Risa DiVincenzo
- Precious Pooh Ferret Den: Kelly Mazzei
- The Cutest Little Ferret Scarf: Ann Gruden
- Ferrety Tire Cover: Janell Cody
- Mermaid Beaded Jewelry set: Jackie Freeman

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this record-setting
raffle! Susann Thiel and Lisa Oestereich Friends of Ferret Shelters
http://www.shelterfriends.blogspot.com