Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 2009 02:20:14 +0000
From:
daphne reddy <[log in to unmask]>
A quick update on the rescues, the 3 in pretty good shape got clean
bills of health today, and after a little more good food and care,
they should be great.

Dot has shown improvements, she is up to a full 1 pound from the
original 11 oz. She is more aware, even wiping her chin clean after
feeding, also stronger, and able to hold her head up and look around.
BUT she has signs of neurological issues, and only time will tell if
they are permanent. She has been pulling to the left, trying to move
in complete circles, when the vet tried to get her to go to the left
or straight, all she could do was pull left.

However, I hope it is positive she was going right this evening, so I
hope it is temporary and eventually will be able to straighten herself
out.

She is on tummy meds, ear meds, and pain meds, and eating very well.

The plan now it the reevaluate next week, and go from there.

Thank you all so much for all the prayers, well wishes and suggestions.
I have tried to respond to each of you personally also, but wanted to
let everyone know where she was at.

If I have missed responding to anyone i sincerely apologize, it was not
intentional, and I appreciated each and every letter!